Monday, November 21, 2005

I suppose it was inevitable. I could have held off longer, but I didn't see any reason why I should.

I've started writing this blog a thousand times, erasing it each time for various reasons. "No, that's too mean," "No, that sounds stupid," "No, no one wants to read that and no one cares." Well, to heck with that. No one is forcing you to read this. I'll try to make my posts a little interesting, but I'll let you be the judge. As Rhett Butler puts it, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a [curse]." That kind of sums up my general opinion on things. I make no promises to you, and warn you right now that I will probably not post very often. So leave comments.

I like things to be neat and perfect, but at the same time I realize that it won't be. I'm a realist, I'm a cynic, I'm a romantic, I've got a devil-may-care attitude. I'm all those things. It depends on the day, it depends on my mood. I try do my best. I like to demand perfection of others, and the very things I find myself lacking (spelling, grammar, punctuation, posting often, et cetera) I especially demand of others. My biggest fear is failing.

My posts will sometimes be serious, often will be random, usually will contain something that only I will understand. As I said before, no one is forcing you to read this.

Oh, and one more thing, this probably isn't the best blog for overly-sensitive people. If you're one of those people who get offended very easily, don't read my blog. I'm warning you. While at times I can be sensitive (stop laughing, family), I don't think that this is the blog for you. I'm a very critical person, I'm trying to work on it, I really am. I find it very challenging to not say mean things. That is the main reason I was hesitant about blogging. You can have no idea how many comments I have almost posted, but of which I have thought better.

Well, this has been a dull post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home