Friday, October 20, 2006



if you steal the silver cow creamer, I'll beat you to a jelly.

4 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 2:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! I love that you posted about this!

This makes me think of when you and Faith used to come over basically every saturday night after work(chick-fil-a) and watch some Wooster or "Jared's Favorites"!

good times good times

 
At October 23, 2006 4:20 PM , Blogger faith said...

I love this post as well. Jared and I saw a cow creamer in a store the other day and it reminded me of this. I wanted to buy it for you, but it was like 100 dollors and I figured you would want me to use my money more wisely, like donate it to your gas fund or something. Haha.

I miss going over to the Sheltons to watch movies every Saturday night. Too bad Jared doesn't need a reason to have people over anymore. Those were fun times.

 
At October 23, 2006 5:13 PM , Blogger myroaring20s said...

I saw a cow creamer, too! But I knew that my much more mysterious and dazzling gift would be better appreciated...duh, duh, duh...

 
At October 24, 2006 11:43 AM , Blogger Damien said...

Very unusual and vivid use of the word "jelly." Ten linguistic bonus points (and I wouldn't dare touch that fangled creamer).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home