You go, girl~! As Luke says, "You're one of the good ones!" Hey, I just noticed your background color on here is about the same color as my walls! I like it!
I can only imagine your pain, darling. School equals stress. I most literally nearly vomited in one of my classes because the professor was making me so stressed with outlining the course and I'm only in the second week.
2 Comments:
You go, girl~! As Luke says, "You're one of the good ones!" Hey, I just noticed your background color on here is about the same color as my walls! I like it!
I can only imagine your pain, darling. School equals stress. I most literally nearly vomited in one of my classes because the professor was making me so stressed with outlining the course and I'm only in the second week.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home