Very "Corpse Bride"-like. Mondays aren't all that bad-it comes right after Sundays. A new and fresh start! An opportunity to do new things or conquer old things! Laundry is cleaned on Mondays(everyone likes clean laundry). 24 comes on Mondays!
I used to agree with Mrs. Taylor's interpretation of Mondays. However, now that chemistry comes the day after mondays I don't care very much for the lousy day.
The beginning of an endless cycle of school.
and I only have one class. you have seven. poor thing.
4 Comments:
This is a very good illustration of Mondays.
Very "Corpse Bride"-like. Mondays aren't all that bad-it comes right after Sundays. A new and fresh start! An opportunity to do new things or conquer old things!
Laundry is cleaned on Mondays(everyone likes clean laundry).
24 comes on Mondays!
uh ok
I used to agree with Mrs. Taylor's interpretation of Mondays.
However, now that chemistry comes the day after mondays I don't care very much for the lousy day.
The beginning of an endless cycle of school.
and I only have one class.
you have seven.
poor thing.
We get to see a movie tomorrow. (:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home