Well... I'm at SalisburyUniversity... again. I'm trying to be content... but sometimes it is hard. Most days I'd rather be somewhere else. I'll show you some pictures of where I would like to be. You can try and guess the place.
Wow! People still come to my blog? Thanks! I appreciate your faithfulness even in the face of my apathy.
In reply to "To study or sight-see?" Either! All of the above! I love England!
Hey-- Maybe later I'll post some photos from the Hayley and Sarah adventure in Europe, because it might be the only way either of you will get to see them...
3 Comments:
To study or sight-see? Does the word peanut butter evoke memories?
not much thought required here about guessing....may the LORD make clear HIS path for you...
as to peanut butter...it's the only place I know where Sarah has gained weight!! Go figure...
Wow! People still come to my blog? Thanks! I appreciate your faithfulness even in the face of my apathy.
In reply to "To study or sight-see?" Either! All of the above! I love England!
Hey-- Maybe later I'll post some photos from the Hayley and Sarah adventure in Europe, because it might be the only way either of you will get to see them...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home