posted by Sarah @ 10/26/2007 06:16:00 AM 4 Comments
Yes, I read that twice before I understood what was going on.I blame it on having no sleep last night. My mind isn't spinning as fast as it normally does. I like the picture. Good choice to match that excellent quote...Heh.
this post & the previous one make me grin. :D
I adore this picture!!! Who is it by? It is Hopper-ish, no?
"wow. that is quite brilliant."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Yes, I read that twice before I understood what was going on.
I blame it on having no sleep last night. My mind isn't spinning as fast as it normally does.
I like the picture. Good choice to match that excellent quote...
Heh.
this post & the previous one make me grin. :D
I adore this picture!!! Who is it by? It is Hopper-ish, no?
"wow. that is quite brilliant."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home