Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today as I was looking at pieces of artwork made by some of the teachers here at SU, I came to the conclusion that several of them are mentally disturbed.

Don't expect me to tell you that I've signed up for more art classes. "Principles of Design" is killing me. It has almost completely squashed my desire to take another art class. I'm glad that I liked art before. If this was my introduction to art, I think I'd hate art.

3 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
::: Michelangelo :::
Actually, this was the most sane quote from an artist. I looked up "artist quotes"-I agree, some were/are insane:-)

 
At September 29, 2007 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I need your e-mail).
Want to tell you that, while on our Baltimore trip, an art gallery had a "Miniature " painting show. It was VERY impressive. Teeny, tiny paintings-oil, watercolors-and etchings in the most intricate detail! The man in the gallery said there is special brushes, etc for this type of work-see what you can find on-line-neat stuff!

 
At October 01, 2007 1:28 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

sh65177@salisbury.edu

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home