Think of it as looking at a photo of the Grand Canyon. If you had only ever seen a picture of the Grand Canyon, you would hardly be impressed. Maybe you'd say, "That's nice." But that is all. Photos just couldn't do the Grand Canyon justice. They simply couldn't capture the majesty and beauty and awesomeness. But once you have been there and seen it, you've fallen in love. And as hard as you try, you can't seem to describe... like a most improbable dream.
Older than I was picturing, but quite ruggedly handsome. I have to say, though, that I have seen American men who resemble your Edward....sorry, I know you will not agree, but alas, I have lived longer...
I don't know. He doesn't look so terrible in this picture. And I can only imagine the reality of him standing right in front of me, mixed with a delightful accent....you just can't go wrong =]
8 Comments:
:)
You two make me smile. (:
I am taking it that this picture really does not do him justice.
Think of it as looking at a photo of the Grand Canyon. If you had only ever seen a picture of the Grand Canyon, you would hardly be impressed. Maybe you'd say, "That's nice." But that is all. Photos just couldn't do the Grand Canyon justice. They simply couldn't capture the majesty and beauty and awesomeness. But once you have been there and seen it, you've fallen in love. And as hard as you try, you can't seem to describe... like a most improbable dream.
Now take that illustration and run with it.
ideal illustration, dear
think, like mark twain, the firefly compared to lightning
Yeah, I hope it really doesn't do him justice. haha. We'll just have to use our imaginations, Anna. :D
Older than I was picturing, but quite ruggedly handsome. I have to say, though, that I have seen American men who resemble your Edward....sorry, I know you will not agree, but alas, I have lived longer...
I don't know. He doesn't look so terrible in this picture. And I can only imagine the reality of him standing right in front of me, mixed with a delightful accent....you just can't go wrong =]
uhhhhhhh
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home