Friday, June 01, 2007

Here is a picture of two good friends I made while at Delaware Tech, Yanina (on the left) and Jennifer (in the middle).





That's all I have to say for now. I don't have time to blog about Arizona, so I am leaving it to Faith and Anna. When I get back from France I will have exciting things to blog, and I will do so. So until late June...

Be seeing you.

1 Comments:

At June 14, 2007 6:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I get tired of signing into blogger and then writing the word code. It can be such a bother. However, for you--I endure those "pains" and leave you a comment.

I will eagerly await your stories from France. Although, I am highly dissapointed that you no longer have a camera in your possession. I was looking forward to seeing your pictures because I know you could take some good ones. Nevertheless, hopefully Hayley snapped a few.

I'll see you in a few days. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home