Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yesterday I went to a Delirous? concert with my parents and Faith. By the time I got around to going on the computer yesterday morning, it was about time to leave, so I didn't have time to really write anything yesterday. I left you a picture of one of my heroes from "The Scarlet Pimpernel." I must go do schoolwork, so I don't really have time to write anything now, but I thought I owed you all an update. Here is something I copied from a Facebook note that I wrote last week. I edited it a little. I don't know when I'll blog next, "but in case I don't see you later... Good Afternoon, Good Evening, and Goodnight."

Be seeing you.

"Mary, I know what I'm gonna do tomorrow and the next day and the next year and the year after that. I'm shakin' the dust of this crummy little town off my feet and I'm gonna see the world. Italy, Greece, the Parthenon, the Colosseum. Then, I'm comin' back here to go to college and see what they know. And then I'm gonna build things. I'm gonna build airfields, I'm gonna build skyscrapers a hundred stories high, I'm gonna build bridges a mile long..."
-George Bailey

Starting Monday, I have three more weeks of classes. Then I graduate with my associate's degree in accounting.

My last class is May third. After classes on May third I am going to go to the midnight showing of Spider-Man 3.

When Faith gets back from Maryland in the middle/end of May, I'm flying out with my family to Arizona and we're going to see the Grand Canyon.

When we get back, I leave June third for two weeks to go to France and Spain and Germany and England and Ireland. "I'm gonna see the world. Italy, Greece, the Parthenon, the Colosseum. Then, I'm comin' back here to go to college and see what they know."

In the Fall I will continue my education by attending classes at Salisbury University. I'm going to take more business/accounting classes, and some art classes. Ceramics, glass blowing, painting, drawing... et cetra. I don't know. I haven't signed up for classes yet.

Also, exciting news for you blogger people, I am going to get a camera, Ergo, I will begin to post pictures. But I don't have it yet.

"What did you wish, Mary?" - George

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2007 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds awesome. I can relate with George too. THat movie is pretty cool too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home