Tuesday, March 06, 2007

For Faith:

It's no wonder Jared hates ALW.

(I think this is terrible.)

6 Comments:

At March 06, 2007 1:20 PM , Blogger faith said...

Well, if he only watches the music videos, then he has right to hate ALW. The girl couldn't sing worth anything. The guy couldn't really, but he at least sounded a little better than her. And what was with the big tree in the end and why was it is scattered, like it kept changing all around. And what was going on? I totally didn't get that. It is so much better on the london stage. heh. And POTO is uncomparably greater. Thanks for the movie.

 
At March 07, 2007 8:43 AM , Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

wow. how have i been living without hearing of this
"music"?
wait it's ok because it's dreadful.

ok. this guy looks like my landlord so it's creepy anyway.

 
At March 09, 2007 10:17 AM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

So who likes this?

 
At March 10, 2007 8:01 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

You don't?

 
At March 10, 2007 8:22 PM , Blogger faith said...

So I thought, that video couldn't have been as bad as I thought... so I watched it again. Sarah, it is TERRIBLE!!! The guy sounds like he is smoking something and he makes his voice do all these weird things. It isn't singing. BLAH. I already expressed my disgust for the girl.

 
At March 11, 2007 12:57 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Okay, Faith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home