Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I hope you are all very happy, my blog is now open for the huddled masses yearning to breathe free.

"In a pig's eye, you will."

Interesting little trivia fact for you: That line is the first line that Clark Gable says in "It Happened One Night," which is, as everyone knows, the first movie to win all five major academy awards, but more importantly, it is my favorite movie.

5 Comments:

At November 30, 2005 2:33 PM , Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

HOORAY! a window into the genius mind of sarah harr, queen of wit! bravo for blogging!

 
At December 01, 2005 8:36 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

gee... thanks.

 
At December 02, 2005 8:10 AM , Blogger faith said...

I love you Sarah, more then words can say. I wish I could find the perfect christmas gift for you. But I am a failure and don't reach up to your greatness.

 
At December 04, 2005 1:44 PM , Blogger anna grace said...

...okay...

 
At December 05, 2005 6:20 AM , Blogger Sue said...

You know I am happy we can visit your blog! I know it is going to be one of my favorites to read, too! Have a happy day! I love you and am praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home