Wednesday, January 11, 2006




For Rachel

http://www.diterlizzi.com/ Rachel, his site is really very cool. I can't say I like all of his works, or if I like him very much, but just his Spider and Fly pictures are enough for me to go to his site. The "Art" Section has some very cool pictures. I would love to read some of his other books.


Also, Rachel, check out the The Spider and the Fly in the book section and then click on downloads, and you can print out paper dolls of the Spider and the Fly and some other cool things, like Christmas ornaments.

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2006 7:35 PM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

I LOVE IT! I want that book so bad. *sigh* what a great book.
~Rachel

 
At January 18, 2006 12:18 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Now you own it! How exciting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home