posted by Sarah @ 1/18/2006 12:39:00 PM 5 Comments
classicI love this movie too!!We must be related or realy good friends or something. I think we would get along very well.
"Back together for the first time - - again!"-A Mighty Wind
I wish I had a fast computer so I coul SEE the pictures!!!
A mighty wind is blowing...
I can't believe I missed that line. I don;t know how you and Luke remember all these movie quotes and taglines. Sorry about that. I guess I am just not cool enough to be in the secret club of knowledge. :) Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
classic
I love this movie too!!
We must be related or realy good friends or something. I think we would get along very well.
"Back together for the first time - - again!"
-A Mighty Wind
I wish I had a fast computer so I coul SEE the pictures!!!
A mighty wind is blowing...
I can't believe I missed that line. I don;t know how you and Luke remember all these movie quotes and taglines. Sorry about that. I guess I am just not cool enough to be in the secret club of knowledge. :) Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home