posted by Sarah @ 3/20/2006 12:50:00 PM 3 Comments
ha! That baby alligator is so sweet looking. I went to an alligator farm once. They had a whole pool full of baby gators. (Then in the gift shack they had a barrel full of dried baby alligator feet for 50 cents--I actually bought one! I guess that is sort of morbid)dried alligator feet. . . only in mississippi:-) haheaa
I have never held a baby alligator, I dont thin i have ever seen a baby alligator (in person)... That is going to be one of my goals before I die!
yes they do have good alligator!!! Heh. Truely these were adorable. But I could just imagine them getting ugly once they grew bigger.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
ha! That baby alligator is so sweet looking. I went to an alligator farm once. They had a whole pool full of baby gators.
(Then in the gift shack they had a barrel full of dried baby alligator feet for 50 cents--I actually bought one! I guess that is sort of morbid)
dried alligator feet. . . only in mississippi
:-) haheaa
I have never held a baby alligator, I dont thin i have ever seen a baby alligator (in person)... That is going to be one of my goals before I die!
yes they do have good alligator!!! Heh. Truely these were adorable. But I could just imagine them getting ugly once they grew bigger.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home