Monday, November 20, 2006

Michael Crawford Tony for Phantom of the Opera

Faith and Hayley: Notice Howard McGillin is nominated for "Anything goes"? He played the Phantom when we saw it in NYC.

3 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 11:16 AM , Blogger faith said...

He looks so cute because he looks so happy to win. I love how he says, "oh gosh, oh gosh." Also the line about getting hit by a truck. That is awesome. It made me laugh. I love the Phantom of the Opera. Michael Crawford is amazing.

 
At November 20, 2006 2:44 PM , Blogger myroaring20s said...

Wow, he seems so young and...un-phantom like. He does some amazing acting as the phantom, scary.

 
At November 21, 2006 3:40 PM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

He's quite amusing when you watch him except an award!
{Note: I'm sure he will be much, much more amusing when starring in a hero movie =D}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home