Q: What is your favorite class this year, Sarah?
A: Spreadsheets and Graphics. (Basically, it's learning how to use Excel.)
I was supposed to have taken this class my first semester, so it is a bit of a baby-first-semester class (not to be confused with classes like Tax Accounting II), and on top of being easy, it's an online class. I don't have to spend time sitting in a classroom with twenty other people. I don't have to be held back when they ask questions and don't understand things. I don't have to break up into little groups and answer dumb study questions. I get to work at my own pace! It's like homeschool! And, even better, the teacher uploaded all the assignments on to the internet machine and you can work ahead (just don't fall behind) and get it all done. Fantastic. When you are taking seven classes, the idea that you might be able to get one out of the way very soon is very exciting. So my first week of school is over and I am finished week seven in my Speadsheets and Graphics class. We run a sixteen week semester, so I've got fifteen weeks of every other class left and only nine weeks in this class. I'm going to do my best to cut it down to two. Yes, sir, yes, sir, this is a great class. It is my favorite.
Well, I've got homework to do. Be seeing you.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home