Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm back. I just can't seem to devote any time to this old blog. Especially during Christmas. I've had a wonderful break so far. I finished reading "A Tale of Two Cities" which, by the way is a great great book. I've worked a lot, ergo I've made money and I can buy things. I've drawn a few pictures and written one thank you note. I've watched two episodes of Star Trek (the original series) and now I think that that is a very cool show. Anna and I completed a 1000 piece puzzle in under two hours (just because we could). I also did a 1500 piece puzzle and I'm in the middle of another puzzle that I got for Christmas. I applied to SU (and I am very excited about drawing classes, painting classes, art history, ceramics, and glass blowing!!!!) I raced cars with Ben, Luke, Greg, Linnea, Faith, Anna, and Hope (which is even better then toothpick races.) I've baked cookies. I've discovered something new.

That's just a few things. If I make the list too long, you won't read it. Not that I care, but I hate to be put to all that trouble for nothing.

Still to do: -clean my room (this always gets pushed to the back)
-buy some Christmas gifts (00ps.)
-write thank-you notes
-read Ivanhoe and 1984
-write to Tony DiTerlizzi, Michael Crawford and Ian Falconer (I've started)
-Shop
-Finish season Two of Lost
-and the rest

I've got to go to work now.

Be seeing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home