Monday, November 20, 2006

Anne of Green Gables - Warning sign

I see what you posted, Rachel, and I raise you one video with Gilbert Blythe and Anne Shirley

4 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 1:40 PM , Blogger faith said...

I think you have won.

 
At November 21, 2006 1:50 PM , Blogger faith said...

okay, I commented before I had watched it... that is one of the most beauatiful videos ever!! If Rachel finds something to top Anna and Gilbert and Coldplay, then she is crazy. This is wonderfully done. I want to watch those movies again. And not fast foward any parts like last time. haha.
WOW.

 
At November 21, 2006 3:48 PM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

I was going to say something like "I don't think that counts because it's not Pride and Prejudice." and that's true to, but I'm willing to surrender because that was just so beautiful. I feel like flying =D!

 
At November 22, 2006 5:47 PM , Blogger anna grace said...

that movie is splendid.
I love it.

*sniff sniff*

anne&gilbert forever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home