

Free indeed.
I am officially finished another semester of college. I'm very excited.
Here is the exciting plan for tomorrow:
Tomorrow I am going to play Heroscape with the Luke. He is going to create the playing field, and I am going to crush his army, even if it takes me all day.
He has two sets, so we can each have the exact same pieces.
Tomorrow I am going to beat Luke in Heroscape. (I mentioned that already.)

I am also going to sleep in tomorrow.
And I'm going to draw some pictures.
And I'm going to babysit.
Tonight I am going to begin my holiday vacation by starting to reread "A Tale of Two Cities"
And I'm going to finish listening to the second half of "The Lady in White"
I'm also going to write some thank-you notes to various people, sometime.
The day after tomorrow (Saturday): I am going to go to work and earn money to put in my Roth IRA (my new favorite thing) and I'm going to earn money to buy Christmas gifts.
Saturday night I am going to watch "Sleeping Beauty" which I just got for Christmas, and it is a very special edition with all sorts of bonus features. If you don't know this already, I love that movie. And I love Prince Phillip.
Maybe sometime I'll get around to cleaning my room. That'd be nice. And I also should go shopping.
This is so very exciting for me. I don't have anymore school to worry about for a whole month. This is fantastic. Perhaps I'll update you with the things that I am doing and do over the Christmas break, but probably not. We shall see.
Also, I need to update with pictures of our trip to Cape Cod (however many weeks ago that was.) I took a picture just for you, Hayley, but I haven't put it up yet. Cause I haven't been big on the "Update your blog" scene of late.
And I'm going to practice my calligraphy and drawing with ink so that I can be just like my hero Charles Dana Gibson.
And I'm going to go and see the costume that Colin Firth wore when he played Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice" and I need to get some tickets to go see that if you two still want to go.




3 Comments:
Congratulations, dear daughter! So proud of you! Love you very much.
How exciting!
Congrats of one more semester under your belt. You've got me beat. :)
Have a wonderful Christmas break, and take time to remember what this time of year is all about.
PS. If you need your accounting book back, it's in my closet at the Townsend's house. Feel free to get it or have them bring it to church with them.
I love this post!! I am so happy for you. Love you and miss you. See you in twelve days.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home