Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Which child are you?

15 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 12:01 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Second! And second children rock.

(You see how you are supposed to comment on this post. This was, as Coach Zachary might say, "wachacall an example." Let's see if you got it.)

 
At January 17, 2007 5:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

numero uno.
more mature.
practice child.
eldest.
veteran.
first-born.



:)

 
At January 17, 2007 5:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

once upon a time, i loathed my birth order. now i am learning(finally) to embrace it.

for the record. i love second children, jared in paticular.

:)i used to pretend we were twins:)

 
At January 17, 2007 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The last.
You know the saying 'save the best for last'? there is a reason for this.
Note: Dessert is eaten lastly.

 
At January 18, 2007 6:58 AM , Blogger faith said...

I agree with everything Hannah said!! I was going to put something like her first post and then I read her second post and agreed with most of that too (I never wished Jared and I were twins, but I still like him...haha. I did always want a twin though). And I did used to loath being the oldest, but I have gotten used to it.

 
At January 18, 2007 2:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am thrilled to know that gth never wished to be jared's twin.

that would be odd.

 
At January 18, 2007 11:33 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

As a twin, I have some of the oldest, and some middle. Technically, I was second born. BUT only by 2 minutes. Can't say that I ever wished I was a twin... some times pondered what it would be like to NOT be a twin....

 
At January 19, 2007 6:57 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

score:
Seconds: three
Firsts: two
Fourths: one

 
At January 19, 2007 7:22 AM , Blogger faith said...

How do the second children have three?

heh, yeah it would have been weird if I wanted to be Jared's twin. haha.

 
At January 19, 2007 5:09 PM , Blogger myroaring20s said...

The second child, the brain of the operation. Learning by example and yet so equipped to influence for the better. I think being the first-born girl, however, adds another level of interest. As Martha Washington once told me, "We are not bossy, we just know best."
I never suffered from supposed middle child syndrome either, unlike Jan Brady.
Ben and I DID tell people that we were twins and were believed because we looked so much alike. Our birthday was January 25th, a combination of both of ours.

 
At January 20, 2007 8:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hayley, you are wonderful.

 
At January 22, 2007 5:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was the 1st child

(it's all a lie, I am actually the oldest!!!!!! i'm sick of pretending I am 18!!!!!!!!)

;-)

hey Hayley, I never knew that about you and Ben! That is hilarious

 
At January 22, 2007 7:27 AM , Blogger faith said...

Yay! Another first child!!!
heh.

 
At January 23, 2007 9:27 AM , Blogger anna grace said...

*stands up by herself*

third child.
middle child.

I like my position in the family. I wouldn't like it any other way.

 
At January 24, 2007 12:26 PM , Blogger Luke said...

number 4. not the most comman wich would have to be number one.as long as Iam not on the end or the begining I am good

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home