Monday, July 28, 2008

Today I feel... frustrated and discouraged and tired. But overall I know everything is okay. Do you know how you feel when someone you care about is upset with you, like after you've had a disagreement or a misunderstanding or an argument, and a part of you feels like it's missing and it hurts? I kind of feel that way and I don't know why. It's kind of a depressing feeling, and you want to make it right but you don't know how exactly; you don't even know how it happened, but you kind of feel like it must have been your fault. Maybe it was something you did. Maybe it was something you neglected to do. I don't know.


So my Question for you:
When a girl is feeling frustrated and tired and decides to write a blog post, is it best to:
A. Post a cheerful picture, pretend everything is all right and say something like, "tra la la, life is good!"
B. Not say anything at all because she knows if she does she'll just end up making everyone else feel bad.
C. Not say anything at all because no one wants to hear people whining about their problems. GET OVER IT, already!!!!
D. Post problems on a public forum and make everyone feel bad.
E. Delete the whole blog because everything is meaningless anyway.

1 Comments:

At July 29, 2008 7:59 PM , Blogger Sue said...

i say say it and get it out. you can always delete it later. writing is a catharsis, and some times knowing someone else is seeing it helps, too....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home