hello! hope all is well...are you excited for your trip?...I was just in London today...always love it!
I am also taking a horrible horrible class which I cannot stand but have to take it otherwise I wouldn't be able to graduate! but go you! the teacher really can make all the difference!
Yes I am very excited about London! But right now I'm also stressed because I am trying to study for two exams and pack and get everything in order... and I have only two days before we leave. Yikes~!
Someone told me that he didn't think it was the best idea to have that stuff posted publically online about a teacher. You can't be too cautious, I guess.
7 Comments:
Kinda like the verse on your previous blog: immerasuably beyond what we ask or think; God is awe-inspiring and so loving and merciful!
That is great, baby Sarah! I am so happy for you. And now you can have more fun with me in Germany not worrying about your class.
hello! hope all is well...are you excited for your trip?...I was just in London today...always love it!
I am also taking a horrible horrible class which I cannot stand but have to take it otherwise I wouldn't be able to graduate! but go you! the teacher really can make all the difference!
Congratulations on the happy news. i love it when God has plans for our happiness like this!
Yes I am very excited about London! But right now I'm also stressed because I am trying to study for two exams and pack and get everything in order... and I have only two days before we leave. Yikes~!
Why did you delete the post? I liked it. BLEH.
Someone told me that he didn't think it was the best idea to have that stuff posted publically online about a teacher. You can't be too cautious, I guess.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home