Be as careful of the books you read, as of the company you keep; for your habits and character will be as much influenced by the former as by the latter.
Right now the "company I'm keeping" is a money lender who bought someone's debt to obtain his daughter and an heroine who sacrificially gave her self to protect her family(The Entailed Hat)
You are getting as good as Mr. Howard at matching quotes with pictures! What an awesome picture, and what a thought-provoking quote; God has been teaching me this. "oh, be careful little eyes what you read..." Some is not bad, just such a waste of time!
Where did you find this quote? Do you read Paxton Hood often? I had never heard of him. So, I looked him up. It is convenient having internet at my disposal. Although, as you said previously, I'm not sure it is such a great thing.
7 Comments:
Right now the "company I'm keeping" is a money lender who bought someone's debt to obtain his daughter and an heroine who sacrificially gave her self to protect her family(The Entailed Hat)
Sarah, wow, this is such a good and convicting quote!
Thanks for sharing! And p.s. I am proud of you for going to that party and winning scariest costume....you go girl!!
That is an awesome quote. Where did you find that? I don't think I have ever thought of it in such terms.
Ps. I love you.
You are getting as good as Mr. Howard at matching quotes with pictures! What an awesome picture, and what a thought-provoking quote; God has been teaching me this. "oh, be careful little eyes what you read..." Some is not bad, just such a waste of time!
Where did you find this quote? Do you read Paxton Hood often? I had never heard of him. So, I looked him up. It is convenient having internet at my disposal. Although, as you said previously, I'm not sure it is such a great thing.
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!! I love you!!!
My word verification is hoari--is this referring to my hoary head? How do they know how old I am? Humph...
Happy Birthday Sarah from your lil sis Hope!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home