posted by Sarah @ 9/09/2008 07:31:00 AM 11 Comments
man what a great show (sniff)
Arthur!!!! i love arthur!
library cards are great and libraries are great (yes, even with the homeless and others there...) it's the idea of all those books...yum
We should all sing the Library Card song for the next Coffee House, ha ha.
that is the best idea ever.
You think we could all master that awesome dance-step they do during the chorus?
absolutely! emma and i already mastered it in our kitchen today.
this is so great! I remember this song.
We sang this for years afterwards... I love it. Great idea about the coffee house.
how are you?
ohhhh mannn, hannah townsend and I used to sing this ALL THE TIME. so catchy..and yet so cheesy. :-Di think the coffee house is a GREAT IDEA. I just wish i could be there to participate!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
11 Comments:
man what a great show (sniff)
Arthur!!!!
i love arthur!
library cards are great and libraries are great (yes, even with the homeless and others there...) it's the idea of all those books...yum
We should all sing the Library Card song for the next Coffee House, ha ha.
that is the best idea ever.
You think we could all master that awesome dance-step they do during the chorus?
absolutely! emma and i already mastered it in our kitchen today.
this is so great! I remember this song.
We sang this for years afterwards... I love it. Great idea about the coffee house.
how are you?
ohhhh mannn, hannah townsend and I used to sing this ALL THE TIME. so catchy..and yet so cheesy. :-D
i think the coffee house is a GREAT IDEA. I just wish i could be there to participate!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home