Thursday, September 04, 2008

Life is good.

:D

5 Comments:

At September 04, 2008 4:55 PM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

Does that mean you're on a jury or not?

 
At September 04, 2008 4:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rats! Sabotaged again.

 
At September 05, 2008 7:32 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Not yet. I hope to be. I report for duty every Tuesday morning of September. Thus, I've been once, and I have four more chances of being chosen.

(Should I write a post about Jury Duty? Ha ha.)

And life is good because God is good, and school is good, and I'm just happy happy happy.

Lately wonderful things seem to be happening to me and I keep being amazed by God's grace and goodness. He keeps showing up when I don't expect Him, as if to remind me, "Hey, I'm here, and I love you and the plans I have for you are good."

 
At September 08, 2008 9:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what just arrived in the mail for Hayley?! And won't she be mad 'cuz she's not around to serve:-)

 
At September 08, 2008 3:03 PM , Blogger faith said...

Good. Poor Hayley.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home