Well! I don't know where to begin! You don't post for month of Sundays and then I have to spend my whole evening catching up on your blog!(I like it when you blog-it gives us a glimpse of that mysterious person that you are, Niece).
I'm glad that you went to the dance. And it is observant that you have determined that dances aren't for you(don't try this approach with drugs). Remember my Dear, that YOU may have an impact on others; I am sure that your friends enjoy your company and were glad that you came!(I find it interesting the choices you young'uns choose when you have your first opportunity to dress-up:( my oldest daughter like a witch and my son as a Russian female tennis player)
Wireless Internet: While you're frittering away on the Internet, "... what ever you do (Facebook, keeping touch with friends, schoolwork), whether in word or deed, do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father (for the wireless Internet you don't have to pay for) through him".
3 Comments:
Laura is an accounting major.
She loves reading and classic literature. Her dream is to own a bookshop.
We're in the same Tax Accounting class this semester. She sits next to me. We didn't meet until the second week at CRU.
And now we're friends.
Well! I don't know where to begin! You don't post for month of Sundays and then I have to spend my whole evening catching up on your blog!(I like it when you blog-it gives us a glimpse of that mysterious person that you are, Niece).
I'm glad that you went to the dance. And it is observant that you have determined that dances aren't for you(don't try this approach with drugs). Remember my Dear, that YOU may have an impact on others; I am sure that your friends enjoy your company and were glad that you came!(I find it interesting the choices you young'uns choose when you have your first opportunity to dress-up:( my oldest daughter like a witch and my son as
a Russian female tennis player)
Wireless Internet: While you're frittering away on the Internet, "... what ever you do (Facebook, keeping touch with friends, schoolwork), whether in word or deed, do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father (for the wireless Internet you don't have to pay for) through him".
I'm amazed at Laura's talent and I DO understand man's temptation to take what is good and turn it to evil.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home