I'm learning things I never knew I never knew.
Today is not a bad day. I went in to work at 9 and I have classes at 2, 5:30, and 7:15. I get to go home at 8:30. Nearly 12 hours at SU... what could be more pleasant?
Today for lunch and dinner I made roast beef sandwiches and I brought a bag of pretzels and four strawberries. I've eaten over half of my pretzels already. I'll eat a sandwich in a little while and save the strawberries for dinner. I may have to go buy some more food.
Last week I wanted Raisinets from the snack machine but it refused to give them to me. I punched the number three or four times, but the machine would reply obstinantly: "Choose another snack." So I finally had to choose m+ms and it let me have those.
It was raining that night.
I like rain except when I am carrying books. Wet books are the worst. So I don't ever appreciate it when it rains at school. Today it is not raining. Today it is a beautiful day and I'm going to smile while I walk across campus. And all the grumpy students will think "That's stupid, why are you smiling?"
Because I'm happy, that's why.




3 Comments:
Oh man, this weather is lovely!!
And to think, you'll have a whole weekend to look at the daffodils and hang with some really cool furry creatures:-)
oh yes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home