Wednesday, February 08, 2006











I love it when a plan comes together.


for more photos, visit http://www.ateamshrine.co.uk/index.php

6 Comments:

At February 08, 2006 1:57 PM , Blogger linnea said...

w00t

 
At February 08, 2006 11:07 PM , Blogger Jeanne said...

3 cheers for the A-Team!!!

Gotta love the car flippin, the welding, the plans, B.A., it just all works!

 
At February 09, 2006 6:36 AM , Blogger faith said...

fun

 
At February 09, 2006 7:56 PM , Blogger Sue said...

As usual, with our SLOW computer, I can't see these incredible pictures, but oh well. I HAD to comment on your new title. I laughed outloud, alone, at 11pm at night in the semi-dark, when I saw it. However, I must say, you may be small, but you are ANYTHING but plain, my dear!! Someday your...oh, never mind! It's late.

 
At February 10, 2006 9:28 AM , Blogger grey rose (they/them) said...

A-Team.

My heroes.

 
At February 13, 2006 10:20 AM , Blogger Sue said...

Hey, it's another day and I am at the library and I can actually see the pictures! Hurray!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home