posted by Sarah @ 2/06/2008 11:32:00 AM 6 Comments
hahahaha. this is true and funny!
All this talk of P&J, I think I'll go to the kitchen and...You could have popped in to the Gregs place. Maybe they had...cereal?
good grief! i am honored. :)this post almost made me cry. how pathetic. (although, i must admit, i secretly cherish peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.)
With crunchy peanut butter or smooth?
Crunchy. If I have a choice, I always choose crunchy.(And I brought my PB&J with me today, so it's all good.)
how are you feeling?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
hahahaha. this is true and funny!
All this talk of P&J, I think I'll go to the kitchen and...
You could have popped in to the Gregs place. Maybe they had...cereal?
good grief! i am honored. :)
this post almost made me cry. how pathetic. (although, i must admit, i secretly cherish peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.)
With crunchy peanut butter or smooth?
Crunchy. If I have a choice, I always choose crunchy.
(And I brought my PB&J with me today, so it's all good.)
how are you feeling?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home