Monday, March 10, 2008


We've been learning about Napoleon in History. I've always liked this picture, silly, outrageous and romantic as it is.

9 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 12:59 PM , Blogger hannah said...

sarah i'm so happy you are going to start coming to CRU!! :)

 
At March 11, 2008 7:39 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I'm excited about CRU, too. Thanks for asking us to sit with you and making us feel welcome! Everyone at CRU was very friendly, the music was great (like you said), and I thought that the speaker was compelling and interesting.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to come this Thursday, but I hope to start going regularly after Spring Break.

 
At March 11, 2008 9:02 AM , Blogger annie said...

wow! i like that picture too. i'd never seen it before. i could probably just sit and look at it for hours. (the silly-outrageous-romanticness really is fantastic!)

 
At March 11, 2008 10:05 AM , Blogger Luke said...

ha! yeah,han solo can even fight a bilolo.

 
At March 11, 2008 11:17 AM , Blogger anna grace said...

He's ugly.

 
At March 12, 2008 7:58 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

He's French.

 
At March 12, 2008 8:01 AM , Blogger Luke said...

nuff said.

 
At March 12, 2008 10:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet it inspired those on Napolean's side. What's CRU?

 
At March 12, 2008 6:29 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

Campus Crusade for Christ. "Cru" is the cool thing to call it now. Apparently.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home