Wednesday, February 20, 2008

(People Who Are Special To Me, Part I)

If they knew sweet little you,
they'd end up loving you, too."
-"Baby Mine"


Anna Grace. (aka Baby Anna)

Anna is one of my favorite people. I can tell Anna secrets. Whenever I want an honest opinion, I can go to Anna and I know she'll give it to me. A hundred of my friends might say, "That's a very nice picture," but Anna would tell me that "It's the worst thing you've ever drawn." I admire people who aren't afraid to tell the truth. Anna makes me laugh all the time. And though I tease her for her "blond moments," she's actually brilliant and creative. She's especially good at capturing photographs and creating beautiful scrapbook pages. I think it's funny to call her "Baby Anna" because she's my little sister but she's much bigger than me. She's two years younger, but we've always been about the same height. Now she's taller. People think I'm the younger sister, and it doesn't bother me anymore. Some people think that Anna is quiet, but that really makes me laugh. When Anna and I are talking on the phone, we'll say, "Well, I'm bored of talking to you now," and then we hang up. Anna is very charismatic and beautiful, and popular with her friends. Sometimes I can't figure out what Anna's thinking. Sometimes she drives me crazy. We've argued a few times because we are so different, and sometimes we just can't understand each other. And I'm glad that we wear different sizes. We have a lot of things in common, though. Sometimes I tell Anna things that other people just "wouldn't get." I have many great memories with her, and it would be impossible to share them with you. Anna's very unpredictable, and she makes me laugh all the time. I know that when I tell her something she won't go and tell other people. I like it when she hugs me even though I pretend I don't. Anna has kept me up late more than few times. She's very generous and gives great gifts. Anna likes to be "doing things" all the time, and she has a way of getting me to do things I wouldn't normally do. ("Everybody controls somebody.") Sometimes she's very serious, and sometimes she's very silly. She's good at games, and of course, you all know that she's athletic.

P.S. I love her.

7 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 9:56 AM , Blogger faith said...

I love her too!

 
At February 21, 2008 9:57 AM , Blogger faith said...

And I am glad she doesn't throw candle holders at my head anymore. heh.

You forgot, "Anna is so athletic."

 
At February 21, 2008 10:20 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

No, I didn't.

 
At February 21, 2008 11:19 AM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

I love her two! Yup yup.

 
At February 25, 2008 6:45 PM , Blogger linnea said...

hey, this is so neat to read! sibling-hood is such a grand and complex thing and it's a so great to hear your feelings and insights about your little sister. I can really tell you love her a lot.

She is pretty great!

i miss all you guys . . hey sarah . .since you visited Hayley in France maybe you want to check out North Dakota too?!?

we have a fouton!!

 
At February 26, 2008 12:46 PM , Blogger Luke said...

how sickly sweet

 
At March 04, 2008 12:58 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

You know what they say about jealousy...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home