Monday, February 18, 2008

I have something to tell you.

Actually, no. No, I do not.

It's kind of a secret. The thing is-

-That I actually have nothing to say!

No, that's not it.

Really, I have nothing to say to you. Stop reading this and go away.

(No. Stop it.) You see, dear reader, the thing that I've been trying to tell you---

La La! Just kidding. I have nothing to tell you. (Go away.)

(You go away.) The thing is that sometimes I imagine that there are two of me....

Pay no attention. I'm just making this up. Ha ha--- how silly. It must have been a dream I had last night.

...Sometimes we argue about things...

(You never listen to reason.)

I'm the nice one. And there is more I could tell you! (I feel like talking today.)

(Stop. Now.) But I think you all have heard enough today.

But perhaps it would be better if I left the rest for a time when we could be alone.

(Wouldn't that be nice?)

Yes. Yes, it would.

6 Comments:

At February 19, 2008 6:33 AM , Blogger Sue said...

there is something a bit disturbing about this...or unsettling...

 
At February 19, 2008 7:55 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know what you mean.

Me neither.

 
At February 19, 2008 9:00 AM , Blogger Rachel Taylor said...

I don't think it's disturbing.
I know exactly what you mean dear Sarah =]

 
At February 19, 2008 9:20 AM , Blogger anna grace said...

I find it quite humorous.
It sounds very much like Sarah.
Everything you write always sounds just like yourself. I like it.

 
At February 19, 2008 7:05 PM , Blogger faith said...

Poor Mom.

 
At February 20, 2008 12:30 PM , Blogger Sue said...

whatever

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home