Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The other day I was looking at the online class roster for one of my classes. Each page has a handful of names listed alphabetically, like [Harr] - [Leitch]. For this particular class I noticed that the fifth page is Roe - Wade and I thought that was really weird.

So I took a screenshot to show you:

4 Comments:

At May 14, 2009 7:11 AM , Blogger faith said...

That is sort of weird.

 
At May 15, 2009 4:54 PM , Blogger anna grace said...

That is interesting.

 
At May 15, 2009 6:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.

 
At May 16, 2009 7:55 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll, conducted May 7-10, finds 51% of Americans calling themselves "pro-life" on the issue of abortion and 42% "pro-choice." This is the first time a majority of U.S. adults have identified themselves as pro-life since Gallup began asking this question in 1995.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/118399/More-Americans-Pro-Life-Than-Pro-Choice-First-Time.aspx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home