Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love Bootfox. Sometimes I visit the Bootfox blog, but it's been two years since his last appearance there. It makes me very sad because I miss him.

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 12:06 PM , Blogger faith said...

I do too! Come back bootfox!!

 
At May 03, 2009 7:10 PM , Blogger linnea said...

ah! you flatter me! every artist likes to have fans...so I thank you!

I gotta admit..i crack myself up. I just read this one for the first time in YEARS. And i actually laughed out loud. this might be one of my favorite ones.

I'll do some soon!!

for you, Sarah!!

 
At May 04, 2009 11:26 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks, Linnea!!

This is definitely one of my favorites.

I think you're one of the best story-tellers I know. Whether you're writing or speaking, you always put so much life into a story. I love listening to you or reading what you have written. You're full of creativity and imagination and humor.

And when you combine your stories with your drawings and Bootfox characters... magic. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home