Little Dorrit
Hayley told me the other day that I should watch Masterpiece Theatre's Little Dorrit, which has been playing weekly on PBS. The fifth and final episode will air Sunday (and will be available online the following day).
Full episodes 1-4 can be watched here until May 3.
I started watching it yesterday and it is FANTASTIC. I'm very excited about finding out what happens in the end. To quote Oscar Wilde, "The suspense is terrible... I hope it lasts."
If you find that you have hours and hours to spare... you could do worse than spend it with this classic Charles Dickens masterpiece.




9 Comments:
Isn't it great! When i saw it i couldn't miss an episode...enjoy!
Jared said he wasn't impressed by the first one so he stopped watching it. heh. He said it was "different" then other masterpiece theatres that he had seen.
when do you have "hours and hours"?
different THAN, Faith...
Give her a break, she's an engineering major:-)
Blah! I am sorry to have missed it! Bill and I liked the one we saw many moons ago-prob. a BBC production. Can't wait till Netflix has it-computer is too slow to watch it there.
I knew that. And I wish I had hours and hours to get my own opinion of it.
My thesis is probably filled with mistakes like that mom and since you say you won't read it, they will just have to go through the system like that. heh. Unless you have ten hours or so to read through fifty pages of nonsense.
I have watched all the available episodes and am eagerly awaiting watching the last episode on Sunday.
Love love love Masterpiece Theater and Charles Dickens!!!
When did I say I would not read it? Was I ever asked?
word verifications (intrigue me,sorry) : guzzless
If I don't have a heavy homework load this weekend, I'll try to watch it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home