I didn't want to get moved down the list, so I'm posting.
You may not have noticed this... but I haven't posted in a while. A long while. Quite a few reasons for that, but I won't bore you with them.
I have three or four more days of classes. two wednesdays and one or two mondays (depending on if I have a nazi teacher who insists on making up for the day we lost to Martin Luther King Jr.) I'm going to say four so that I will be overjoyed that I only have three left. I have three classes on Monday. I know that chemistry and sociology will not be held on May Eighth. I have yet to hear from "Mean Merritt" as we all call our accounting teacher, as to whether he will hold class. I can't imagine that he would, what with all grades due the following day at noon.
I feel very serious right now. No reason really. I've just been feeling serious lately. I don't like to post about serious things. I know you would all love to hear about things, but I just don't have the courage or get-up-and-go to post more often and more seriously. Someday maybe. But that day is not today.
Sketchbook update: It is coming along marvelously. I am very pleased with myself that I have been so consistant. I think I have roughly twenty sketches, none of them complete. I don't ever complete a picture. There is always room for improvement. If one day I show you something that I have made and I say, "It is finished," then you know that it has to be really something.
Today I drew a picture that I thought turned out very well. I think it is my favorite so far. The subject was good, which helps. Well, actually, her dress is questionable, but that doesn't have anything to do with the way I drew it. The picture was like that in the first place. I'll find something wrong with it tomorrow. It's not complete, either. I think I will call it "A Study in Scarlett."




4 Comments:
***wishing to see sketchbook***
I saw that sketch! And I think you SHOULD go to the National Gallery and sketch on those easels. You are soooooo talented! And you would enjoy it! I love you!
A study in scarlett that is a sherlock holmes book.
You amaze me and never disapoint me. :)
AHA, I know to what you refer. A Study in Scarlet indeed..."I don't..."
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home