Stupid, Stupid, Stupid
Yesterday I had a wonderful time goofing off, playing games (rabbits vs. turtles), reading (Phantom of the Opera!) and other things. At eight o'clock pm I started to think to myself, "I had the whole day to study for this chemistry test. I better start studying now." Well, after about five minutes of strenous and tiring work of studying, I was like, "I deserve a break and I am hungry." So I went out and ate some chicken-noodle soup and ice cream (not together.) Then I wandered back, and said to myself "I really need to get going on this studying or else I'll be up till two o'clock again." (This has happened before...) After about an hour of exhausting study, I was like, "I'm just going to draw a quick little picture to relieve all my stress. I deserve a break." So I started drawing on a piece on notebook paper, and then decided to start over in my sketchbook, and a little under an hour later I had a very nice picture drawn, but I still had a whole heck of a lot of studying to do. Of course I was very tired. Too tired to study, and my mind kept wandering, and I started doodling, and I liked the doodle, so I added to it, and soon I had a story in my mind, and I had to draw another picture of what happened next... and then I was like, "Stop! Consentrate!" So I got a new fresh clean piece of paper out to study with, and I absentmindedly drew this pair of eyes, and then she needed a nose, and a smile, and hair, and a dress.... and I finally seriously started to study at one o'clock (yes, in the morning.) Then it was time to stop the foolish-fooling around, and I studied for an hour before I was like "good grief. It's two o'clock (and I'm not done studying by a long shot) I wake up at six. That's only four hours of sleep if I turn out my light right now." I wasn't learning much by that point, so I did go to bed. During breaks in accounting, and then during the hour and a half between my classes, I studied.
I'm very tired.
My test is over now, and I have only two more chemistry tests to go... ever. I've decided not to continue in the field of chemistry. It's fine and all, and despite the lack of sleep and procrastination, I get good grades, but it's not something I enjoy very much.
one more week till spring break. after spring break two more weeks till summer. I can't wait.




1 Comments:
congrats! you know when you absentmindedly draw eyes, you must put a smile there....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home