Tuesday, May 26, 2009

happy happy summer happy summer things

(i like not being in school.)

Yesterday I started sketching a picture and later today when I get off work I am going to go to Michaels :) to purchase some paintbrushes and paints and sketchpads and watercolour paper and canvases and things. I think I shall spend all the money I make this week on art supplies.

My plan is to fill my [currently bare and institutionally white] walls with paintings. If you come to Faith's wedding, you can stop by my room and see them. And if you find one painting hanging in my room that you really like, I will sell it to you for $200 so I can go buy more art supplies and make more paintings.

3 Comments:

At May 26, 2009 1:04 PM , Blogger faith said...

Jared says to check Ollies.

 
At May 28, 2009 11:47 AM , Blogger anna grace said...

Can I have one for FWWWEEEEEee?

 
At June 04, 2009 10:41 AM , Blogger faith said...

ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home