posted by Sarah @ 7/29/2009 10:19:00 AM 5 Comments
Love it!(And it was a favorite amongst the Taylor children as well).
always made me want to cry, still does. definitely one of my favorites!word verification: mothi
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love this! The emphasize being on the word I. I love having this hanging in my house. I want to invite people over just so they can see it!! It is so wonderful to have some of your artwork hanging in my living room. :)
it is BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
To live is Christ, to die is gain.
View my complete profile
Abort73 Graphics / Abort73 Shirts
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Love it!(And it was a favorite amongst the Taylor children as well).
always made me want to cry, still does. definitely one of my favorites!
word verification: mothi
This comment has been removed by the author.
I love this! The emphasize being on the word I. I love having this hanging in my house. I want to invite people over just so they can see it!! It is so wonderful to have some of your artwork hanging in my living room. :)
it is BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home