Sunday, September 13, 2009

All that glitter is gold.

Today began a new quarter of Sunday School classes. This term I volunteered to help out with one of the children's classes. I was put in the Kindergarten class. For those of you who don't know (I wasn't sure), kindergarten children are four and five.

We had five children in our class today, but there are eight enrolled. I am Miss Sarah. Today we used gold glitter to paint pictures demonstrating what happened on the first day of creation. Our memory verse was Genesis 1:1. One of the little girls gave me a hug before she left. We had graham crackers and juice boxes for snack. Austin likes my purple shoes. :)

3 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 3:55 AM , Blogger faith said...

That sounds like fun. You are so great with children!! You'll be a great little teacher.

 
At September 14, 2009 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It's a good fit and that age is fun!
Read your comment on the art class. How boring-no wonder Van Gogh cut off his ear.

 
At September 15, 2009 10:42 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

Art was better this week. We actually drew something (more boxes!) and he played Sarah Vaughan the whole time... and jazz is ok with me. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home