Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Ok. Day two of senior year and I am loving every moment of it.

This morning I went to MGMT 320, "Business and Society."

I didn't know anything about the class, and I'm only in it because it is required for graduation. I've had several management classes, and I've thought that each of them was a waste of my life.

What a difference a day makes! I think this is going to be one of the best classes I've ever had. As I was sitting in class, listening to the teacher describe the class and what we would be learning, I felt like Anne (of Green Gables) when Miss Stacy begins teaching at their school for the first time. Anne suddenly sits up straight and her expression seems to express that a whole new world of interesting things has opened for her.

I am sure that this is going to be a challenging class, and I am eager to learn and grow through it. It's going to be awesome. I can hardly wait till class on Thursday. :D

So far I've been to 3/4 of my classes, and I have loved loved loved every one of them. I'm excited about my classes. I'm not dreading tomorrow or killing myself wishing it were the weekend. My teachers are all enthusiastic and I think it's going to be a great semester.

...which is good because I hear that the class I have tonight is a killer class and the teacher is awful. The worst.

Well you can't win them all. :)

Tra la la. Life is good. God is good.

3 Comments:

At September 01, 2009 12:24 PM , Blogger anna grace said...

I am glad you are enjoying your senior year. I wish some of your happiness would rub off on me. I am not fond of any of my classes this year.
I just finished a 3-hour long class where all we did was copy notes from a PowerPoint. I was concentrating so hard on writing the notes that I barely heard anything the teacher said. I felt like giving up because I can't write as fast as she was going (all the other students felt the same way). Sigh.

 
At September 03, 2009 5:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Glad to hear that you're enjoying your classes!

 
At September 04, 2009 1:12 PM , Blogger little brain said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your classes! I had a hideous class last year and it did the year no favours! How is everything else going?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home