Thursday, September 24, 2009

Phenomenon.

Almost one month into the semester and I am still loving college.

This year my classes are all pretty good, but what I like even better than classes are some of the people here.

I used to think that I didn't like talking to people. I guess it was because I didn't feel like I had anything in common with anyone and I found it difficult to find things to say. Also, I didn't think that anyone would want to talk to me, so I usually kept my distance.

Now I'm not afraid to talk to people I don't really know and I've been working on finding things to say and trying not to seem like I'd rather be somewhere else... and I like talking to people. :)

2 Comments:

At September 24, 2009 4:28 PM , Blogger sixfranks said...

This post makes me really happy! You are such a wonderful young lady and it is so neat to see how God has grown you up from a little girl to a teenager to an adult who loves Him and wants to serve Him.You have a very special place in my heart!

 
At September 27, 2009 9:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying talking with folks! (And who wouldn't talk to you)!
I love talking with people and hearing their life stories. But I wish I were more like Jesus, the chief conversationalist, who always brought things round to what was really important!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home